Change of company

I have a 6 month contract with company A to sell my house. Company A is now being taken over by company B, who want me to sign a document confirming the original details will now be with them. What are my rights with this? Am I legally obliged to sign this, or can I get out of the original contract with company A, as they no longer exist?