How do I get a refund from a company that has been dissolved via compulsory strike-off?

I employed the services of a web design company but have been very unhappy with the outcome and they still haven’t fulfilled their part of the contract several months after the deadline.  I decided to take them to small claims court but discovered they were dissolved via compulsory strike-off before the date of my contract. Should I reeport them to someone and how do I get my money back from them?

162 viewslitigation

Alasdair Taylor's Answer

If the amount of money at stake justifies it, you should consult a solicitor about this. In order to make a claim, you need to identify the “true” contracting person. Depending upon all the circumstances, there may be ways of putting pressure on the relevant individuals to settle.  See this answer to a similar question:

Ask a question

Question in one sentence
Select a topic that best fits your question.

Search questions


Using this legal Q&A, users can get guidance on business-related legal questions from our legal experts.

The guidance is not legal advice; no lawyer-client or similar relationship is created by the Q&A.

By using the Q&A, you agree to the limitations and exclusions of liability set out in our terms and conditions.

SEQ Legal
Copyright © 2022 Docular Limited | All rights reserved