Licensing question

Hi. I have bought the GDPR text (privacy policy). Do I need a license for each website I am about to use that text?


70 viewsdata protection law

Alasdair Taylor's Answer

The standard licences on Website Contracts ( are per website. However our newer website, Docular ( includes multi-site licensing options. An “extended” licence on Docular covers up to 5 sites, while a “professional” licence covers up to 25.

Ask a question

Question in one sentence
Select a topic that best fits your question.

Search questions


Using this legal Q&A, users can get guidance on business-related legal questions from our legal experts.

The guidance is not legal advice; no lawyer-client or similar relationship is created by the Q&A.

By using the Q&A, you agree to the limitations and exclusions of liability set out in our terms and conditions.

SEQ Legal
Copyright © 2021 Docular Limited | All rights reserved